PDFs not working on Citavi Web

jws0251

I'm unable to view any of my PDFs in Citavi Web. I've tried on two different computers (e.g., MacBook and SurfaceBook) on multiple browsers (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge). I've reset my cookies and all to no avail. I've attached a screenshot of what I see on all of my browsers. 

Is there anyone else who's having this same problem, and is there anyway to fix it? And yes, I can use the desktop version on my SurfaceBook; however, I'm wanting to use Citavi on my MacBook. Also, please don't suggest to download the Virtual Machine on my MacBook in order to use the Desktop version. I've done that for the past couple of years but deleted my Virtual Machine because it was causing my MacBook to slow down significantly. 

Not being able to view PDFs essentially makes Citavi Web worthless.

Citavi Web PDF Section Not Working.png

Currently, very many people have major problems with the web version of Citavi. The German forum is full of cries for help. Since the PDFs are no longer displayed online, Citavi is unusable for many, at the same time there is no response from the product support. Please help us!!!

https://help.citavi.com/topic/202338-citavi-web-pdf-wird-nicht-angezeigt

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, long-time Citavi user/trainer here. Stacy, the situation is quite serious. If QSR doesn't fix some known issues fast, you will lose A LOT of loyal customers soon. A first step to possibly regain trust would be transparency: What exactly are you doing to make progress, and when can we expect solutions? Maybe you're the wrong person to answer these questions, so please forward this to management. Citavi used to have excellent support, it's a terrible idea to basically scrap it. Believe me, it won't save you money, because sales will go down dramatically. Please don't destroy your own product. 

On 1/21/2022 at 3:06 PM, Stacy Penna said:

Hi, We are aware of these issues and working on a solution. I will share your comments with our support and technical team. 

I still can't believe this problem hasn't been fixed. What is going on over there that this hasn't been addressed yet? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 2:37 PM, jws0251 said:

I still can't believe this problem hasn't been fixed. What is going on over there that this hasn't been addressed yet?